Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Jane & Tash Bespoke Ltd. Registered In England & Wales. Registered address: 159 High Street, Barnet, England, EN5 5SU. Company number: 10263722
- This Promotion is open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 17 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Enter between 29th April 2022 and 6th May 2022 (closes midnight).
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram account is required.
- Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow Lorna Luxe (@lornaluxe), like the Prize Draw post and comment on the post https://www.instagram.com/lornaluxe/?hl=en
- There will be one winning entrant for this Prize Draw. Each winning entry will win a Jane & Tash Oversized Leather jacket (Colour & Size of their choice).
- The winner cannot sell or auction the Prize.
- The prize will be organised for delivery within 1-3 weeks of the winner being told they have won. A full address must be provided by the winner before the prize can be delivered.
- The Prize is non-transferable unless express permission from the Promoter is gained to transfer.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified and the Promoter shall not be responsible for any such entries received.
- Winner Selection: the winner will be randomly selected from all valid and complete entries received by the Promoter during the promotional period and will be drawn by the Promoter in the presence of an Independent Adjudicator within 7 days of the closing date of the promotion period. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner will be contacted via a private message on their Instagram account. Winner will need to be following Lorna to allow this.
- To confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize, the winner will be required to respond, via private message on Instagram, within 48hrs of being informed that they are a winner. In the event a winner does not respond within 48hrs the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternate winner and allocate that Prize to an alternate winner selected as outlined above.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries if they:
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
- contain immoral or obscene behaviour;
- condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour;
- cause offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age;
- refer to any brand other than the Promoter; or
- represent a danger, health and safety fear or distress.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winner may be asked if they would like to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.